The Terrarium TV app for the Android lets you stream and download HD TV shows and movies for free. Watch your favorite TV series and films in high quality videos on your Android device or cast it to your Chromecast.
Terrarium TV Overview
- Updated regularly with the latest TV shows and movies
- Chromecast support
- Browse through genres, popularity, new videos, and more
- HD videos (720/1080p)
- Download videos to watch offline
- Play video with subtitles
- No torrents streams
1. Turn on Unknown Sources under Settings > Security.
2. Download Terrarium TV .APK file and install.
1. Download AllCast.
2. Launch video in Terrarium TV and Play Via Other Video Players.
3. Select AllCast and select your Chromecast device.
Remove Ads Instructions:
In version 1.3.6 and higher, you can now remove all ads from Terrarium TV with a one-time payment.
1. Download NX Stream Player from the Play Store and install.
2. Open NX Donation and hit Remove Ads.
3. Hit Choose Your Google Account and select your primary account (the premium feature will be linked to this Google account forever).
3. Hit Remove Ads Now! and you will be redirected to Google Play for payment.
4. After payment open Terrarium TV and go to Settings > Remove all ads > and select your primary Google account.
No Data: Users in US, UK, and Canada may experience “No Data” when using Terrarium TV. Please install and run a VPN when using Terrarium TV.